We are officially Zerodha Online marketing partner
Join our growing community of 7+ lakh clients. 8% of daily retail trading volumes across NSE, BSE, MCX.
- Outlook Money “Retail broker of the year 2017”
- Ernst & Young “Entrepreneur of the year (Startup) 2017”
- Economic Times “Startup of the Year (Bootstrap) 2016”
- The smartest trading technology and platforms.
- No brokerage for Equity Investments and Flat Rs 20 for Intraday trades.
- Open your account instantly with AADHAAR
- Zerodha is an Indian financial services company (member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX) that offers brokerage-free equity investments, retail and institutional broking, currencies and commodities trading, and mutual funds.
- Founded in 2010, Zerodha is known for its discount pricing model and innovative use of technology.
- It is headquartered in Bangalore and has physical presence in all major Indian cities.
- It is also an official member of NSE’s consultative committee for growing business.
- 3.5+ lakh clients. 5% of daily retail trading volumes across NSE, BSE, MCX. As of January 2017, Zerodha contributes up to 5% of retail trading volumes on Indian stock exchanges, generating daily trading turnovers crossing $2 billion.
- It has won the “Economic Times Startup Awards 2016” in the “Bootstrap Champ” category.
- Nithin Kamath, the founder and CEO, won the 2013 Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Emerging Entrepreneur Award for pioneering the discount broking model in India.
- The company also won the BSE-D&B “Emerging Equity Broking House Award” in 2014 and 2015 respectively.)
- AlgoZ – write, backtest and go live on Technical Analysis strategies for free
- 60-day-challenge – Trade profitably and get acknowledged… with a full brokerage refund
Zero brokerage for investing, Rs. 20/executed order:
- Calculate breakeven points using brokerage calculator.
- Compare using savings calculator.
- No hidden or extra transaction fees. Check charge list.
Advanced trading platforms:
What are the different types of accounts offered?
- Trading account for equity and currency derivatives.
- Demat account to take delivery of stocks.
- Commodity account to trade commodity futures on MCX.
How to avail leverage for intraday trades?
- Product type – MIS : Margin intraday square off.
- Upto 10 times intraday leverage on stocks. Equity margin calculator.
- Upto 3 times intraday futures leverage. Futures margin calculator.
- Upto 3 times intraday options shorting margin leverage. Options margin calculator.
- Leverage on option buying only on Nifty and Bank nifty if using bracket/cover orders.
Zerodha provides education:
- Introduction to Stock Markets
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Futures Trading
- Options Theory for Professional Trading
- Option Strategies
- Trading Q&A
- Use the application form wizard, print the form & courier it to us. New account processed within 48 hours of us receiving the forms.
- Aaadhar users e-sign for instant account opening. Open an account.
What are the required documents & fees for opening an account?
- PAN, Address proof, cancelled cheque, photos, and income proof (for F&O).
- Equity & Demat: Rs 300.
- Commodity: Rs 200
- “FunTech Stock Market Educational Whatsapp” Group is totally free for the first Quarter for the persons who are newly opening zerodha account with us.
- We will provide you 300+ e-books for life time at free of cost.